Broadbeach is centre of a vibrant and lively community. Framed by a world-famous coastline, it also hosts evergreen parks and a thriving dining scene. Everything from gourmet delis to fine dining awaits or grab an artisan coffee at any number of the popular cafes that line the popular precinct streets.
Step out in style to soak up the enviable lifestyle on offer. Here, make the most of iconic beaches, evergreen, along with Main River – a delight for those who adore boating.
- Five minute walk to Northcliffe Light Rail Tram Station
- Five minute drive to the upscale Capri on Via Roma, with fine dining options and high-end boutique shopping
- Five minute drive to world-famous Cavill Ave (or a 15-minute walk)
- Five minute drive to vibrant Broadbeach cafes, bars and restaurants (or a 20 minute walk)
- Eight minute drive to Star Casino, home to the coveted rooftop restaurant and lounge bar, Nineteen at the Star and Kiyomi, a hatted restaurant home to the Gold Coast’s finest Japanese food
- 10 minute drive to Pacific Fair, home to global designer labels including Prada, Hermès and Chanel
- 10 minute drive to the luxury waterfront shopping and dining destination, Marina Mirage
- 19 minute drive to the iconic Burleigh Pavilion and acclaimed Rick Shores, where you can savour six-star views and cuisine to match
- 25 minute drive to The Grand, The Gold Coast’s most private and exclusive golf club
- 30 minutes drive to Gold Coast Airport